Use this bag to recycle any type of item, part, or accessory used to repair, maintain or enhance any automotive vehicle (including cars, motorcycles, ATV's, snow mobiles and other similar vehicles).
Zero Waste Boxes Include:
- Color printed shipping box
- Pre-paid UPS return shipping label
- Processing of waste
Please send us your discarded automotive small parts including
- Serpentine belts
- Short shifters
- Windshield wiper blades
- Replacement parts
- Wheel covers
- Exhaust systems
- Brake pads
- License plates
- Automotive racks including bike racks, ski racks, roof racks, kayak racks, bumper racks, and cargo carriers.
Please do not include
- Car lithium ion batteries
- Racks with items still attached
We will also not accept household hazardous waste such as pressurized canisters, pesticides, oil based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, bio-medical waste, soiled diapers or expired medication. In addition, we also will not accept any item that is classified as sharps, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic.
Please send traditional recyclables through your municipal system.
How it Works:
- Please choose the size box you'd like to purchase
- When you receive your box fill it with the appropriate waste streams
- Once full, bring your box to any UPS location to ship your items back to TerraCycle using the pre-paid UPS shipping label which is already
The collected waste is mechanically and/or manually separated into metals and plastics. Metals are smelted for so they may be recycled. The plastics undergo extrusion and pelletization to be molded into new recycled plastic products.