Use this box to recycle disposable garments.
Zero Waste Boxes Include:
- Color printed shipping box
- Pre-paid UPS return shipping label
- Processing of waste
Please send us
- Disposable garments.
Please do not include
- Unwanted protective masks
- Hard hats
We will also not accept household hazardous waste such as pressurized canisters, pesticides, oil based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, bio-medical waste, soiled diapers or expired medication. In addition, we also will not accept any item that is classified as sharps, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic.
- Small - 10"x10"x18"
- Medium - 11"x11"x40"
- Large - 15"x15"x37"
How it Works:
- Please choose the size box you'd like to purchase
- When you receive your box fill it with the appropriate waste streams
- Once full, bring your box to any UPS location to ship your items back to TerraCycle using the pre-paid UPS shipping label which is already
The collected waste is mechanically and/or manually separated into fabrics, metals, fibers, and plastics. Fabrics are reused, upcycled or recycled as appropriate. Metals are melted so they may be recycled. The fibers (such as paper or wood based products) are recycled or composted. The plastics undergo extrusion and pelletization to be molded into new recycled plastic products.