Use this box to recycle pens and pen caps, mechanical pencils, markers and marker caps, permanent markers, and permanent marker caps.
Zero Waste Boxes Include:
- Color printed shipping box
- Pre-paid UPS return shipping label
- Processing of waste
Please send us
- Pen caps
- Mechanical pencils
- Marker caps
- Permanent markers
- Permanent marker caps.
Please do not include
- Paint brushes
- Colored pencils
- Wooden pencils
We will also not accept household hazardous waste such as pressurized canisters, pesticides, oil based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, bio-medical waste, soiled diapers or expired medication.
In addition, we also will not accept any item that is classified as sharps, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic.
How it Works:
- Please choose the size box you'd like to purchase
- When you receive your box fill it with the appropriate waste streams
- Once full, bring your box to any UPS location to ship your items back to TerraCycle using the pre-paid UPS shipping label which is already
The collected waste is mechanically and/or manually separated into metals, fibers, and plastics. Metals are smelted so they may be recycled. The plastics undergo extrusion and pelletization to be molded into new recycled plastic products.